Resources for environmental and transportation professionals, organized by discipline.
Find guidance on these environmental discipline pages to support your project documentation and delivery. Find resources on each of the following pages in the:
- ‘Scoping’ tab - to help identify the scope of environmental work needed for your project.
- ‘Preliminary design’ tab - to help analyze how proposed projects would impact resources in the area and look for ways to avoid and minimize impacts.
- ‘Final design’ tab - to help finalize permit applications and modify permits and approvals.
- ‘Tools, templates, & links’ tab - as a library of all resources available in the other tabs.
- ‘Contacts’ tab - to help connect you with the right subject matter expert.
Region Environmental Managers
Find an Environmental Manager in your WSDOT region or modal office in our Environmental Managers contact list (PDF 90KB).
Use these environmental compliance assurance procedures (ECAPs) if you have a non-compliance event, during:
- Design - Design Manual Chapter 225.05(1)
- Construction - Construction Manual Chapter 1(SS 1-07.5)
- Maintenance - Maintenance ECAP (PDF 69KB)
Commitment Tracking System (CTS)
Use the Commitment Tracking System to manage environmental commitments. Find how-to instructions in the CTS help menu. Find related policies in our Environmental Manual Chapters 490, 590, and 600. Contact Claire Williamson, Claire.Williamson@wsdot.wa.gov, for help accessing and using CTS.
Chronic Environmental Deficiency (CED)
If you think your project qualifies as a CED, contact Jenni Dykstra, Jenni.Dykstra@wsdot.wa.gov. See Environmental Manual Chapter 300 Project scoping and programming (PDF 329KB).