Mobile app and social media
Stay informed with the latest travel information by downloading our mobile app and following us on social media.
Stay up to date with our mobile app
iPhone, iPad or Android users
WSDOT App now available! Just type in the term "WSDOT" in Google play or the App Store to download the WSDOT application to get this same great information on your phone.
Follow us on Twitter
We use Twitter to find information to make good travel decisions before you get into your vehicle and to "Know Before You Go". Check out any of our 13 accounts to stay informed:
- @wsdot - Statewide updates
- @wsdot_traffic - Traffic and construction reports for King, Snohomish, Skagit and Whatcom counties
- @wsdot_sw - Traffic reports for Vancouver and southwest Washington
- @wsdot_passes - Automated mountain pass reports
- @wsdot_tacoma - Traffic and construction reports for Pierce, Thurston, Mason and Kitsap counties
- @goodtogowsdot - Good To Go! tolling information
- @snoqualmiepass - I-90 Weather, travel and construction updates
- @wsferries - Ferry alerts and updates
- @wsdot_east - Traffic and highway news and information east of the Cascade Mountains
- @wsdot_jobs - Current job openings
- @wsdot_north - Highway traffic info for Whatcom, Skagit and Island Counties
- @wsdot_520 - SR 520 traffic info and construction updates
- @Amtrak_Cascades - Information and updates regarding travel aboard Amtrak Cascades
Other social media tools
You can also find us on our Facebook page, Instagram and TikTok.
Enjoy paid time off.
Our employees earn paid vacation and sick leave every month, as well as 12 paid holidays per year.
Work in a modern environment.
We offer telework options, an infant at work program, flexible work schedules and more.
Continue your learning journey.
Get tuition reimbursement for coursework or trainings related to your job or career ladder.