Construction Audit Tracking System
Find instructions on using our construction and inspection audit system that will be used by WSDOT for all design build projects and other construction, testing and inspection processes.
The Construction Audit Tracking System (CATS) provides a communications process that allows WSDOT and contractors to resolve non-compliance issues found during construction inspections. This system is a new need to WSDOT and does not replace any existing computer systems at the agency.
Use these instructions to assist you with CATS:
- CATS FAQ' s (PDF 218KB)
- How To: Log into the System (PDF 124KB)
- How To: Prepare An Audit (PDF 275KB)
- How To: Perform an Audit (PDF 136KB)
- How To: Edit an Existing Audit (PDF 155KB)
- How To: Add/Edit Disciplines and Subcategories (PDF 55KB)
- How To: View NCI's (PDF 139KB)
- How To: Respond to NCI's (PDF 131KB)