Maps & tools for commercial vehicles
Commercial vehicle tools to help with issuing permits and understanding requirements.
Commercial vehicle maps to assist with route planning for oversize and overweight vehicles.
- Statewide milepost map (PDF 1MB) locate mileposts for the state roadways
- Puget Sound milepost map (PDF 534KB) locate mileposts for the state roadways
- Interstate highway exits for Washington state highway system
- Manufactured home transport routes for Puget Sound and Washington state roadways
- Bridge vertical clearance trip planner search for bridge heights along your route, and how to use the planner (PDF 1MB)
- Safety Rest Areas - Truck parking
- Washington printable maps
- Map of electronic screening locations for weigh station e-screening for commercial vehicles
Commercial vehicle resources to assist with moving oversize and overweight vehicles.
- Permit Desk Guide - manual to help with issuing oversize/overweight permits
- Commercial Vehicle Guide - manual to help carriers follow state and federal regulations
- Call before you haul - an invasive species resource for transporting boats in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, or Montana
- CVSA emergency declarations – emergency declarations and permitting contact information for each state
Rules & regulations
Commercial vehicles relate RCW and WAC.
- Size & weight - Chapter 46.44 RCW
- Size & weight - Chapter 468-38 WAC
- Trip permits (licensing) - RCW 46.16A.320
- Fuel permits (licensing) - RCW 82.38.100
- Farm implements - WAC 468.38.290
- Reciprocity for vehicles under 12,001 lbs. (licensing) - RCW 46.85.060
Enjoy paid time off.
Our employees earn paid vacation and sick leave every month, as well as 12 paid holidays per year.
Work in a modern environment.
We offer telework options, an infant at work program, flexible work schedules and more.
Continue your learning journey.
Get tuition reimbursement for coursework or trainings related to your job or career ladder.