Maps & tools for commercial vehicles
Commercial vehicle tools to help with issuing permits and understanding requirements.
Commercial vehicle maps to assist with route planning for oversize and overweight vehicles.
- Statewide milepost map (PDF 1MB) locate mileposts for the state roadways
- Puget Sound milepost map (PDF 534KB) locate mileposts for the state roadways
- Interstate highway exits for Washington state highway system
- Manufactured home transport routes for Puget Sound and Washington state roadways
- Bridge vertical clearance trip planner search for bridge heights along your route, and how to use the planner (PDF 1MB)
- Safety Rest Areas - Truck parking
- Washington printable maps
- Map of electronic screening locations for weigh station e-screening for commercial vehicles
Commercial vehicle resources to assist with moving oversize and overweight vehicles.
- Permit Desk Guide - manual to help with issuing oversize/overweight permits
- Commercial Vehicle Guide - manual to help carriers follow state and federal regulations
- Call before you haul - an invasive species resource for transporting boats in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, or Montana
- CVSA emergency declarations – emergency declarations and permitting contact information for each state
Rules & regulations
Commercial vehicles relate RCW and WAC.