Find a local project
Search for and find information on local agency projects currently underway or completed.
How does the search work?
All of the information provided to you, is presented in real-time, which means the latest information is always shown, as the project status changes.
Based on your search criteria that you enter, you can:
- Find out about projects that are currently underway or completed. Projects that have been selected for funding but haven’t started yet are not included.
- View projects on an interactive map. If a project does not have geographical data, it will be included in the list of projects that met your search criteria but will not display on the map.
- Find out how much a project costs. If a project does not have a construction authorization date, the total project cost reflects current costs only.
- Find out the type of funds being used on the project: federal funds, state funds, other (funds controlled by the local agency).
- Find out the status or type of improvement the project will accomplish. Projects with construction authorized include detail about the type of improvement
- Choose “Active Projects Only” to find projects that are currently underway.
- Choose “All Projects” and enter a date range to find all projects authorized, active, or completed during the date range you entered.