Bridge inspection and reporting software
BridgeWorks (WSBIS) is developed by WSDOT and provided to Local Agencies for bridge and structure asset management. This is the preferred method for the recording of inventory and inspection data required by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) for submittal to the National Bridge Inventory database.
Before installing, please check the System Requirements.
- Windows Operating System or compatible
- 5 GB (gigabytes) free space on hard drive
- 2 GB (gigabyte) RAM or more
- 1.6 GHz Pentium Processor equivalent or better
- DSL or Cable internet connection or faster, 140 kilobits per second or better is recommended
- The installation files can be large. Please allot sufficient time for downloading.
With links to free downloads that needs to be installed prior to installing BridgeWorks
- .NET Framework 4 Extended
- SQL Server 2014 Express Edition (Engine Only). This can be found on the ftp site.
Required administrative rights for permissions to access your computer
Download and review the WSBIS Installation PDF file from our FTP site. This document will inform you of the minimum computer requirements and help you decide which Edition (Office or Field) will best suit your needs. Review the applicable section carefully for your particular install and only download the necessary files.
Enjoy paid time off.
Our employees earn paid vacation and sick leave every month, as well as 12 paid holidays per year.
Work in a modern environment.
We offer telework options, an infant at work program, flexible work schedules and more.
Continue your learning journey.
Get tuition reimbursement for coursework or trainings related to your job or career ladder.