Get printable maps to assist with trip planning and travel.
State Highway Map
The Washington State Highway Map includes more than highways. It also shows exit numbers, mileage between exits, points of interest and more. Due to state budget reductions and advances in new driver-assistance technologies such as GPS, online driving directions and in-vehicle navigation systems, WSDOT is no longer offering paper copies of the state highway map. The 2014-2015 version of the State Highway Map is now available in high resolution pdf files that can be viewed at any zoom level maintaining crystal clear clarity. Choose from two versions – with shaded relief or without:
- State highway map with shaded relief 30" x 22" (PDF 10.7 MB)
- State highway map without shaded relief 30" x 22" (PDF 7.64 MB)
The milepost maps display mileposts along the state highway system at 10 mile intervals (5 mile intervals for the Puget Sound enlargement) as well as mileposts at the junctions of state highways, along with county and region boundaries, to the nearest one hundredth of a mile.
- Statewide View 36" x 24" (PDF 1.56 MB)
- Puget Sound Inset 18" x 24" (PDF 523 KB)
- WSDOT Regions - Series 22" x 34" (PDF 5.87 MB)
State base maps
The state base map shows the state highway system, county boundaries and selected communities in two different sizes. The Puget Sound enlargement base map shows the state highway system, county boundaries and selected communities in two different sizes, but at a larger scale than the statewide map. The simple design allows for other highway information to be drawn on the map.
- Statewide View 11" x 17" (PDF 1.05 MB)
- Statewide View 24" x 36" (PDF 1.46 MB)
- Puget Sound Inset 8" x 11" (PDF 452 KB)
- Puget Sound Inset 18" x 24" (PDF 471 KB)
Additional maps and resources
In addition to the maps listed on this page, the WSDOT Online Map Center Map Gallery has printable (PDF) maps. The Map Gallery maps vary in size and complexity, and all are available for download. Your local print shop will be able to provide you with guidance on how to print the larger maps.