Alerts & bulletins
Find the Call for Bids and other important news bulletins pertaining to public works contracting requirements and sign up to receive updates as new bulletins and contract opportunities arise through the WSDOT Contract Ad & Award Office.
Sign up to receive contractor bulletins and information about new contract opportunities.
- Equal employment opportunity program changes (PDF 71KB) - posted 12/1/2022
- COVID-19 vaccination requirements lifted (PDF 68KB) - posted 11/1/2022
- Pre-estimate information available on the construction contract payment progress reporting screen (PDF 80KB) - posted 9/29/2022
- COVID-19 vaccination requirements (PDF 65KB) - posted 4/15/2022
- Electronic signatures for contract execution (PDF 118KB) - posted 7/7/2021
- Contract ad & award website is now compatible with google chrome (PDF 63KB) - posted 4/20/2021
- Internet bidding services for WSDOT - training available (PDF 75KB) - posted 3/16/2021
- Contract ad & award website not compatible with google chrome (PDF 188KB) - posted 3/1/2021
Enjoy paid time off.
Our employees earn paid vacation and sick leave every month, as well as 12 paid holidays per year.
Work in a modern environment.
We offer telework options, an infant at work program, flexible work schedules and more.
Continue your learning journey.
Get tuition reimbursement for coursework or trainings related to your job or career ladder.