This project will repair and preserve several highways in Mason, Jefferson, Clallam and Pierce Counties.
What to expect
Travelers can expect daytime one-way alternating traffic for chip seal work in five locations. There also will be reduced speed limits within each work zone.
Travelers are encouraged to add more travel time to help prevent delays, especially since these routes lead to popular destinations during the summer travel season.
Chip seal locations
- 20-miles of SR 106 generally between US 101 and SR 3 (milepost 0.01 to 19.9)
- 9-miles of SR 113 generally between US 101 and SR 112 (milepost 0.01 to 9.9)
- 7-miles of SR 116 generally between Indian Island Ferry Road and Fort Flagler Park (milepost 2.9 to 9.8)
- 4-miles of SR 119 (Lake Cushman Road) generally between North Lookout Place to Staircase Road (milepost 6 to 10.9)
- 13.6-miles of SR 706 generally between SR 7 and Mount Rainier National Park (milepost 0.01 to 13.6)