Find out about business accounts, which let commercial customers provide their drivers or walk-on passengers with a way to pay their fare.
Sign up for an account
- Phone: 206-515-3979
- Email: WSFAcctsReceivable@wsdot.wa.gov
We will work with you to determine eligibility and if a business account is right for you.
How a business account works
Once your account is set up, you can log in to your account maintenance and specify the number of business account charge cards you would like to receive. These cards will be mailed to the account manager and may be distributed to your employees as needed. Employees may use these cards to pay for any fare or multi-ride product available at vehicle and passenger tollbooths.
Each month we will send you an invoice via email.
- The invoice will display all account activity including any charges, payments and adjustments, if applicable.
- Invoices for these accounts are payable by check only.
Buy a ticket online with a business account
You will be provided a business account number and password to access ticket purchasing.
- You can buy tickets for passengers and all vehicle types under 40 feet in length.
- Tickets will be emailed as an attachment to the address on file and can be sent as needed to your employees.
- Online tickets may be printed or scanned from a mobile device.
- Online purchases will be added to your monthly invoice.
Wide, tall or heavy trucks
A business account is not required for trucks that are:
- Wide: More than 8 feet 6 inches
- Tall: More than 13 feet 4 inches
- Heavy: More than 80,000 pounds
Special arrangements or preapproval may be required prior to travel. Visit our commercial and oversized vehicles page for information on how to arrange travel for these vehicles. Drivers may use their business account charge cards to pay the applicable fares on the day of travel.
Most routes load vehicles on a first-come, first-served basis and this includes customers with business accounts. There are no special loading privileges with a business account.
On routes where vehicle reservations are available, you will receive access to a separate reservations account. These routes include:
- Anacortes/San Juan Islands
- Port Townsend/Coupeville
This will allow you to make reservations without a credit card and any reservation no-show fees will be billed to your business account.
On the day of travel your drivers will need the reservation confirmation in addition to their business account charge cards or pre-purchased online tickets.