Other ferry systems
We are just one of several ferry systems in the region. Learn about the other ferry systems serving our area.
- BC Ferries – Vehicle and passenger service to more than 30 destinations in British Columbia, Canada
- Black Ball Ferry Line – Vehicle and passenger service between Port Angeles and Victoria, British Columbia
- Victoria Clipper – Passenger-only service between Seattle and Victoria, British Columbia
- King County Water Taxi – Passenger-only service between Vashon Island and downtown Seattle, as well as Alki (West Seattle) and downtown Seattle
- Kitsap Fast Ferry – Passenger-only service between downtown Seattle and Kitsap County in Bremerton, Kingston and Southworth
- Keller Ferry – Vehicle and passenger service across Columbia River in Eastern Washington
- Guemes Island Ferry – Vehicle and passenger service between Anacortes and Guemes Island
- Lummi Island Ferry – Vehicle and passenger service from Gooseberry Point to Lummi Island
- Steilacoom Ferry – Vehicle and passenger service between Steilacoom, Anderson Island and Ketron Island
- Gifford-Inchelium Ferry – Vehicle and passenger service across Columbia River in Eastern Washington
Slow down – lives are on the line.
In 2022, speeding continued to be a top reason for work zone crashes.
Even one life lost is too many.
Each year about 670 people are killed nationally in highway work zones. In 2022, Washington had six fatal work zone crashes on state roads.
It's in EVERYONE’S best interest.
95% of people hurt in work zones are drivers, their passengers or passing pedestrians, not just our road crews.