Equal opportunity

Equal Opportunity - File a complaint - Online form

If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination or harassment in violation of your civil rights, or have a DBE issue related to prompt pay, certification, retainage or fraud, you or someone on your behalf may file a complaint with OEO by completing the form below.

Information about you (the Complainant)

Information regarding the project

Information about the Prime Contractor

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.