Training by our partners
Listing of classes and webinars available to local agencies and the public through our LTAP Partners: National Local Technical Assistance Program Association (NLTAPA), Federal Highways Administration (FHWA), American Public Works Association (APWA), and more.
Classes and Webinars
- NLTAPA: National LTAP Association Training Resources
Online classes, webinars, resources and more.
- FHWA Innovative Programs: Center for Local Aid Support
Federal Highways Administration: webinars and more.
- Transportation Research Board's Webinar Program
TRB's online webinars.
- Association of Pedestrian and Bicycle Professionals
- National Center for Rural Road Safety
Resources for transportation safety information.
- Transportation Curriculum Coordination Council
American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) TC3 online classes.
Local and tribal practitioners can access 120 online training modules in construction, maintenance, and materials. Use Promo Code: D5X3-B3D9-52CB-4XCX
- Northwest ADA Center
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) resources available to local agencies housed at the University of Washington, and part of 10 national centers- a collaborative network of federal, state, and many interdisciplinary partners.
- Federal-Aid Essentials for Local Public Agencies
Federal Highways Administration resources for locals.
- National Highway Institute (NHI) Web-Based Training
- APWA: American Public Works Association
Disclaimer: The contents of training listed above do not necessarily reflect official views or policies of WSDOT or FHWA.