Training by our partners
Listing of classes and webinars available to local agencies and the public through our LTAP Partners: National Local Technical Assistance Program Association (NLTAPA), Federal Highways Administration (FHWA), American Public Works Association (APWA), and more.
Classes and Webinars
- NLTAPA: National LTAP Association Training Resources
Online classes, webinars, resources and more.
- FHWA Innovative Programs: Center for Local Aid Support Federal Highways Administration: webinars and more.
- Transportation Research Board's Webinar Program
TRB's online webinars.
- Association of Pedestrian and Bicycle Professionals
- National Center for Rural Road Safety
Resources for transportation safety information.
- Transportation Curriculum Coordination Council American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) TC3 online classes.
- Accessibility Online
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) national network & US Access Board training.
- Federal-Aid Essentials for Local Public Agencies
Federal Highways Administration resources for locals.
- National Highway Institute (NHI) Web-Based Training
- APWA: American Public Works Association
Disclaimer: The contents of training listed above do not necessarily reflect official views or policies of WSDOT or FHWA.