Unifier contract management software
Learn more about Unifier, a new contract administration application that is intended to provide our 30+ project offices statewide with a centralized, modern contract management system.
Our construction offices administer the work performed by contractors and others on highway construction projects. There are over 30 construction offices located throughout the state of Washington.
The goal of the Unifier project is to provide our construction offices with a centralized, modern contract management system that both meets current needs and can evolve to accommodate future needs. This project control solution replaces current capabilities and provides new ones, integrates construction and material processes into one platform, and ultimately increases the efficiency and speed of construction management. The Unifier system, once fully implemented, will provide capability for daily construction tasks, and will also provide the ability for our staff to see construction management summarized and reported at different levels, including at the project, construction office, region, and statewide levels.
- Unifier Guidance for Transmittal, RFI, Material / Construction Submittal, and Survey Request Records (PDF 31KB)
- Install Unifier Whatfix browser extension link
- Welcome to Whatfix (PDF 446KB)
- Unifier Information for Contractors (Job Aids, UPK Printouts)
- Unifier Training Materials for WSDOT Partner Users (UPK Demos)
- Unifier training videos
- Unifier Access Request Form (PDF 229KB)