I-405 Express Toll Lanes
Carpoolers on I-405 will need a Flex Pass to travel free on I-405 Express Toll Lanes between Bellevue and Lynnwood. If you do not carpool on I-405 any existing Good To Go! pass can be used to pay a toll.
- Free Flex Pass: Carpool once a week on I-405? You may also be eligible for a free Flex Pass.
- Purchase a Flex Pass: You can purchase a Flex Pass by logging into your Good To Go! account online or by opening a new account MyGoodToGo.com.
Tacoma Narrows Bridge Rate Setting Submit your comments on the Tacoma Narrows Bridge toll rate proposal to the Transportation Commission through May 13. Final hearing May 20.
What would you like to do?
What is Good To Go! ?
Good To Go! is Washington state’s electronic tolling system.
Where is Good To Go! used?
At all of Washington state’s toll facilities:
- No toll booths
- All-electronic tolling using a Good To Go! pass or Pay By Plate
- Electronic tolling using a Good To Go! pass or Pay By Plate
- Drivers without Good To Go! can stop at the toll booths to pay with cash or credit card
- No toll booths
- All-electronic tolling for solo drivers who use the HOT lanes with their Good To Go! pass
- Carpools of two or more do not need a Good To Go! pass to use the HOT lanes. If you have a pass it must be turned off or in a metalicized bag to ensure you aren't charged a toll. If you have a switchable pass, please contact us to get a free Flex Pass as a replacement.
How do I pay the tolls?
You do not need an account or vehicle pass to use a tolled bridge. However, the easiest and least expensive way to pay is with a Good To Go! Pass Account. Choose the option that’s best for you.
1. Good To Go! Pass Account - best option for commuters
- Open a pre-paid account and purchase a Good To Go! pass
- Pay the lowest toll rate
- Open a pre-paid account and register your license plate number; no Good To Go! pass needed
- Extra 25-cent charge per toll than the Good To Go! pass rate
- No account or vehicle pass necessary
- Simply drive across a toll facility; we will mail you a toll bill within 14 days of initially crossing
- Most expensive way to pay; best option for infrequent users
4. Short Term Account – best option for visitors and rental car drivers
- Can be opened within 72 hours after crossing the bridge or prior to planned travel
- Open an account to charge tolls directly to your debit or credit card
- Valid for up to 14 days and then it automatically closes
- For businesses and individuals with more than six vehicles
- For federal and state agencies, local governments and transit
- No identifying personal information required
- Must open this account in person at any Good To Go! customer service center
Drivers using a rental car can open a Short Term Account to pay their toll within 72 hours of crossing the SR 520 or Tacoma Narrows bridges. We recommend you check with your rental car agency to review their policy regarding tolls if you plan to travel a tolled bridge in a rental car.
Questions about Good To Go! ?