NOTE: This BETA version is available for TESTING PURPOSES ONLY, and should not be used for planning trips at this time. See below for more information about testing feedback.
The WSDOT Bridge Vertical Clearance Trip Planner is an application intended to help the public identify bridges with restricted vertical clearances up to 16 feet on State highways. The application also provides links for permits and other information.
Note that anyone planning a trip with over height loads is still obligated to confirm the route in accordance with WAC 468-38-070 and obtain a WSDOT permit.
Bridge Vertical Clearance Trip Planner (BETA)
With this application, you can:
- Enter your vehicle height up to 16 feet
- See bridges on or over state routes that will not clear your load
- See bridges on or over state routes that will clear your load if the maximum clearance lane is chosen
- Obtain more detailed information about specific bridges and under crossings with clearance restrictions
- Links to additional resources
Feedback for BETA testing should be sent to: ClearanceBeta@wsdot.wa.gov