Good To Go! is open
The next generation of Good To Go! has officially arrived, as the new Good To Go! system is now online. You can now access your account at MyGoodToGo.com, where we have new features to help accomplish many of the most common tasks.We recommend using the self-service tools instead of calling customer service, as we know wait times will be extremely high as both our customers and our staff acclimate to the new system.
If you traveled on a toll road during the closure
Now that we've reopened, we will start to post trips to your account and you may start to see charges to credit card or bank account if your Good To Go! account replenishes. It will take a while for all the trips to post to your account.
How to access your account
When you visit MyGoodToGo.com for the first time, you'll need to log in with your existing username and password and reset your credentials. We created a video demonstrating how to reset your credentials by following these steps:
- Log in to your account with your current username and password. Once you do, you'll be asked to create a new password, along with a new PIN for accessing your account using the automated phone system.
- Review your notification preferences. With the new system, you can opt-in to receiving text message updates for specific account notifications.
- Confirm your information is up to date. It's always a good idea to check that your address and contact information are accurate.
Understanding the new features
We've made a lot of changes with the new system and there's going to be a learning curve. Though these new features will help you better manage your account, we know there will be some confusion at first. So, we created videos showing how to accomplish some of the top tasks you're used to doing on your account:
- How to add funds to your account
- How to add & remove a vehicle
- How to buy a pass
- How to activate a pass
- How to switch your payment option
- How to contact customer service by opening a case
Another big change with our new system is if your Good To Go! account balance goes negative for any reason, we will still post tolls to your account. You will have a chance to add funds to your account before we mail a toll bill to the account holder.
We appreciate your patience
We designed our new system with our customers in mind, with our goal being to make Good To Go! more user-friendly. We know there may be learning curve at first which may cause some frustration, but in the long-term these changes should make it easier for you to manage your account.
We will continue to monitor the performance of the new system to ensure it's providing the quality experience you deserve and will post important updates here and on social media.
We appreciate your continued patience throughout this process.