Last updated: 1:27 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 24, 2015
SR 9 Snohomish: Airport Way near Harvey Airfield will be closed from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. for Burlington Northern Santa Fe railroad repairs. All traffic will be detoured onto SR 9.
SR 99 Federal Way:
- The right lane of southbound SR 99/Pacific Highway South from South 359th Street to South 373rd Street will be closed from 7 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. for vegetation work.
- The right lane of northbound SR 99/Pacific Highway South from South 373rd Street to South 359th Street will be closed from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. for vegetation work.
SR 99 Shoreline: One lane in either or both directions of SR 99/Aurora Avenue North between North 192nd Street and North 205th Street may be closed during the non-commute hours each weekday for a variety of City of Shoreline roadwork.
SR 203 Duvall: A single lane of SR 203/Main Street Northeast near Northeast Kennedy Drive will be closed from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. for a variety of roadwork. Traffic will be flagged through the open lane. This work is weather dependent.
**DRIVER ALERT**US 2 Baring/Skykomish: Both directions of US 2 just east of Baring and about five miles west of Skykomish will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for emergency culvert replacement work.
I-5 Marysville: Up to two right lanes of southbound I-5 at 116th Street Northeast will be closed from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. for heavy equipment mobilization.
SR 99 Everett: Drivers should expect lane closures and lane shifts on the south leg of the SR 99/Airport Road intersection from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. for Puget Sound Energy gas line work.
SR 167 Auburn:
- The 15th Avenue Southwest on-ramp to southbound SR 167 will be closed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. for barrier and striping work. A signed detour will be in place. Some of this work is weather dependent.
- The right lane of southbound SR 167 from 15th Avenue Southwest to 1st Avenue North will be closed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. for striping work. This work is weather dependent.
- The southbound SR 167 off-ramp to Ellingson Road will be closed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. for striping work. A signed detour will be in place. This work is weather dependent.
SR 203 Duvall to Monroe: A single lane of SR 203/Carnation Duvall Road/Monroe Duvall Road between the Oxbow Organic Farm and Education Center and High Rock Road will be closed from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. for guardrail replacement work. Traffic will be flagged through the open lane.
I-405 Bellevue to Lynnwood: For all lane and ramp closures on I-405 from Bellevue to Lynnwood, please see our Construction Update Report.
SR 513 Seattle: The right lane of southbound Montlake Boulevard East/SR 513 at SR 520 will be closed from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. for concrete work.
SR 518 Burien: The right lane in both directions of SR 518 between SR 509 and SR 99/Tukwila International Boulevard will be closed from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. for guardrail replacement work.
SR 520 Seattle: The right lane of westbound SR 520 from the floating bridge to Montlake Boulevard East/SR 513 will be closed from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. for bridge work.
SR 20 North Cascades Highway: SR 20/North Cascades Highway is closed for the season. The pass is closed eastbound at milepost 134.6, east of Colonial Creek near Rockport.
SR 123 Cayuse Pass and SR 410 Chinook Pass: SR 123/Cayuse Pass and SR 410/Chinook Pass are closed for the season. SR 123 is closed between Stevens Canyon Road and SR 410. SR 410 is closed between Crystal Mountain Boulevard and Morse Creek.
SR 522 Kenmore: The BAT (Business Access and Transit) lane of eastbound SR 522/Bothell Way Northeast from 61st Avenue Northeast to 65th Avenue Northeast is closed for city of Kenmore work through late fall. The bus stop is temporarily located on the west side of 61st Ave NE.
SR 542 Mount Baker Highway: The eastbound lane of SR 542/Mount Baker Highway near milepost 39, east of Glacier, is closed due to erosion from the Nooksack River. Traffic is being flagged through the westbound lane.
Check current conditions on the mountain passes.