Last updated: 6:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 24, 2014
Find closures affecting your route
Friday October. 24
- **DRIVER ALERT I-5 Seattle**: Both directions of I-5 between SR 599 and Boeing Access Road will close from 11:59 p.m. Friday to 6 a.m. Saturday for Seattle City Light work. The first lane on I-5 will close at 9 p.m., the second at 10 p.m., the third at 11 p.m. and all lanes will be closed by midnight. Drivers will follow signed detours around the closures.
- I-5 Seattle: The right lane of northbound I-5 from Boeing Access Road to I-90 will close from 11:59 p.m. Friday to 3 a.m. Saturday morning for maintenance work.
Saturday, October 25
- **DRIVER ALERT I-405 Kirkland**: Up to four lanes of northbound I-405 between Northeast 85th Street and Northeast 124th Street will close starting at 7 p.m. Saturday for lane restriping work. The first lane will open at 8 a.m. Sunday. The second lane will open at 9 a.m. The third lane will open at 11 a.m. and all lanes will be open by noon. This work is weather dependent. For other closures on I-405 in the Kirkland area this weekend, please see our Construction Update Report.
- SR 520 Bridge: A single lane of westbound SR 520 from the mid-span to Lake Washington Boulevard will close from 9 p.m. Saturday to 10 a.m. Sunday for work trestle deliveries.
Sunday, October 26
- I-5 Everett: The right lane of northbound I-5 at the Ebey Slough Bridge will be closed from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. for bridge inspection.
- SR 104 Edmonds: The right lane of eastbound SR 104 near Pine Street will be closed from 11:59 p.m. Sunday to 8 a.m. Monday for curb and sidewalk work.
Saturday, Oct. 25: Sounders vs. Los Angeles Galaxy, noon, CenturyLink Field.
Saturday, Oct. 25: Huskies vs. Arizona State, 7:45 p.m., Husky Stadium.