Last updated: 4:47 p.m. Friday, Dec. 6, 2013
Find closures affecting your route
DRIVER ALERT: Weekend-Long Closure**
SR 99 Seattle: Both directions of SR 99 will be closed between Valley Street and the south end of the Battery Street Tunnel from 11:59 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday as part of the Seattle DOT's Mercer Corridor project.
Saturday, Dec. 7
I-5 Seattle: The right lane of the northbound I-5 off-ramp to Spokane Street/Columbian Way will close from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday for sign bridge inspection.
Sunday, Dec. 8
I-5 Express Lanes: The I-5 express lanes will close at 11 p.m. Saturday and will reopen southbound by 11 a.m. Sunday.
I-90 Express Lanes: The I-90 express lanes will close at 8 p.m. Sunday and reopen in the westbound direction by 6 a.m. Monday.
I-405 Tukwila: The right lane of southbound I-405 near I-5 at Southcenter will be closed from 7:30 to 8:30 a.m. Sunday for sign bridge inspection.
SR 164 Auburn: The right lane of eastbound SR 18 near SR 164 will close from 9 to 10 a.m. Sunday for sign bridge inspection.
Expect snow, rain and freezing conditions on mountain pass highways. Check pass conditions before leaving the house.
- SR 20 North Cascades Highway is closed just west of Scenic Viewpoint due to snow slides. The closure is from mileposts 149 to 171.
- SR 410 Chinook Pass is closed for the season at Crystal Mountain Boulevard due to heavy snow and slides.
- Friday, Dec. 6: Figgy Pudding Caroling Competition, 5:45 p.m., Fifth Avenue/Pine Street.
- Friday, Dec. 6: Pearl Jam concert, 7:30 p.m., KeyArena.
- Friday, Dec. 6: The Nutcracker, 7:30 p.m., McCaw Hall.
- Saturday, Dec. 7: The Nutcracker, 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m., McCaw Hall.
- Sunday, Dec. 8: Jingle Bell Run and Walk, 8 a.m., Westlake Park start and finish. I-5 express lanes closed during the run.
- Sunday, Dec. 8: The Nutcracker, 1 p.m. and 5:30 p.m., McCaw Hall.