Last updated: 5:47 a.m. Friday, Oct. 31, 2014
Find closures affecting your route
SR 164 Enumclaw: Eastbound and westbound SR 164 between Porter Street and SR 410 will encounter shoulder closures for curb ramp repair from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 1
- **DRIVER ALERT I-5 Tukwila**: Up to four lanes of northbound I-5 between South 188th Street and the Southcenter Parkway exits will close from 10 p.m. Saturday to 5 a.m. Sunday for sign bridge removal work. One lane will remain open during the work.
- SR 9 Lake Stevens: Traffic will be flagged on SR 9 near 32nd Street Northeast from 9:30 p.m. Saturday to 9 a.m. Sunday for road work.
- SR 104 Edmonds: The right lane in each direction of SR 104 near Pine Street will close from 9 p.m. Saturday to 7 a.m. Sunday for paving work.
- I-405 Kirkland: The northbound I-405 off-ramp to Northeast 124th Street/Totem Lake Boulevard will close from 10 p.m. Saturday to 9 a.m. Sunday for lane restriping work (Weather dependent).
- I-405 Kirkland: The northbound I-405 off-ramp to Northeast 128th Street will close from 11:59 p.m. Saturday to 7 a.m. Sunday for lane restriping work (Weather dependent).
- SR 509 Burien: The left lane of southbound SR 509 between South 128th Street and South 136th Street will close from 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. for guardrail repair.
- SR 520 Bridge: A single lane of westbound SR 520 from the mid-span to Lake Washington Boulevard will close from 9 p.m. Saturday to 10 a.m. Sunday for work trestle deliveries.
- SR 522 Monroe: The eastbound SR 522 ramp to and from 164th Street will be closed from 8-11:30 a.m. Saturday and again from 7 p.m. Saturday to 10 a.m. Sunday for paving work. A short detour will be in place.
Sunday, Nov. 2
- SR 520 Bridge: A single lane of westbound SR 520 from the mid-span to Lake Washington Boulevard will close from 9 p.m. Sunday to 6 a.m. Monday for work trestle deliveries.
Saturday, Nov. 1: Black Keys, 8 p.m., KeyArena.
Sunday, Nov. 2: Seahawks vs. Oakland Raiders, 1:25 p.m., CenturyLink Field.
Check current conditions on the mountain passes.