Last updated: 5:46 a.m., Thursday, April 17, 2014
Find closures affecting your route
SR 530 North Snohomish County:
Both directions of SR 530 between Whitman Road (milepost 36) and 310th Street Northeast (milepost 39) are closed due to a massive mudslide. The road is blocked indefinitely. For more information, including detour maps, visit WSDOT's SR 530 webpage.
SR 9 Clearview: One lane in both directions of SR 9 will be closed between 212th Street Southeast and 184th Street Southeast for permanent signage installation. Northbound closures are from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. and southbound is from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. This work is weather-dependent.
SR 203 Duvall to Carnation: A single lane in either direction of SR 203 from Carnation to Duvall will be closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for pavement repair. Only one direction will be closed at a time.
I-405 Bothell: Up to two lanes of northbound I-405 between Northeast 195th Street and SR 527 will be closed until 1 p.m. for pavement grinding work.
I-405 Kirkland: One lane of northbound I-405 between Northeast 85th Street and Northeast 124th Street will be closed until 11 a.m. for noisewall construction work.
SR 522 Monroe: A single lane of SR 522 at Tester Road will be closed from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for road work.
SR 527 Bothell: One lane of northbound SR 527 between Northeast 183rd Street and SR 522 will close from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for construction work.
SR 9 Clearview: Traffic will alternate at the intersection of SR 9 and 180th Street Southeast from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. for slotted drain installation and lane striping work.
I-405 Bellevue to Bothell: For all closures on I-405 from Bellevue to Bothell, please see our Construction Update Report.
SR 520 Bellevue: The left lane of westbound SR 520 from 84th Avenue Northeast to Evergreen Way will close from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. for drainage work.
**DRIVER ALERT SR 520 Bridge**:
- All lanes of westbound SR 520 between 92nd Avenue Northeast and Montlake Boulevard will close from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. for concrete pouring work. The right lane will close at 9 p.m. and reopen at 6 a.m.
- The 84th Avenue on-ramp to westbound SR 520 will close from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. for concrete pouring work.
- The right lane of eastbound SR 520 between Montlake Boulevard and the east highrise will close from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. for concrete pouring and electrical equipment installation.
SR 522 Monroe:
- The ramp from 164th Street to eastbound SR 522 will be closed from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. for drainage installation
- A single lane of SR 522 from the Snohomish River Bridge to east of 164th Street/Main Street will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for retaining wall and drainage work. Flaggers will direct traffic through the work zone.
Check conditions on mountain passes before hitting the road.
No events are scheduled.