Last updated: 3:10 p.m. Monday, Sept. 29, 2014
Find closures affecting your route
SR 164 Enumclaw: Eastbound and Westbound SR 164 between Highpoint Street and SR 410 will experience shoulder closures for curb ramp repair from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
SR 530 Oso: Drivers should expect periodic flagging of both directions of SR 530 in Oso from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. for a variety of work. Typical wait time has been about 10 minutes.
I-5 Seattle: Up to three right lanes of southbound I-5 between Northeast 185th Street and Northeast 117th Street will close from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for concrete panel work. The ramp from southbound I-5 to Northeast 175th Street will also be closed during those hours.
SR 9 Lake Stevens: Drivers should be prepared for single-lane closures on SR 9 near 32nd Street Southeast from 8:30 p.m. to 5 a.m. for road work. Traffic will be flagged through.
SR 9 Marysville: Drivers should be prepared for single-lane closures on SR 9 near 84th Street Northeast from 8:30 p.m. to 5 a.m. for work on a new roundabout. Traffic will be flagged through.
*CANCELED* SR 99 Seattle: Up to two lanes in each direction of SR 99 between South Spokane Street and South Atlantic Street will be closed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. nightly for pavement rehabilitation work.
I-405 Bellevue to Lynnwood:
- Up to two lanes of southbound I-405 between I-5 in Lynnwood and SR 527 will close from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. for tolling work.
- One lane of northbound I-405 between SR 527 and I-5 in Lynnwood will close from 7:30 p.m. to 6 a.m. for tolling work.
- For ramp closures, please see our Construction Update Report.
SR 520 Bellevue: One lane of eastbound and westbound SR 520 between 84th Avenue Northeast and I-405 will close from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for striping work.
SR 522 Monroe:
- The ramps from 164th Street Southeast to westbound SR 522 and from westbound SR 522 to 164th Street Southeast will be closed from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. for road work.
- The ramp from eastbound SR 522 to 164th Street Southeast will be closed from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. for drainage work.
- For other lane and ramp closures, please see our Construction Update Report.
Check current conditions on the mountain passes.