Last updated: 5:49 a.m. Monday, July 28, 2014
Find closures affecting your route
SR 9 Arlington: A single lane of SR 9 from 132nd Street Northeast to Highland Drive will be closed from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. for chip seal and sweeping work. A pilot car will help guide traffic through the closure.
SR 202 Woodinville: Maintenance crews will reduce the Sammamish River Bridge to one lane of alternating traffic for bridge safety inspection from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Drivers will be flagged through the work zone.
SR 203 Monroe to Carnation: A single lane of SR 203 from Monroe to Carnation will be closed from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. for a variety of roadwork. Traffic will be flagged through the work zone.
SR 530 Oso: Traffic will be flagged through in both directions of SR 530 in Oso from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. to allow trucks to load and unload material. Wait times have typically been about 5 minutes.
I-90 East Channel Bridge:
- The I-90 cyclist/pedestrian trail may close for up to five minutes at a time from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. for expansion joint replacement work. Users will be stopped at the work zone and then either escorted through or a flagger will direct them to proceed. Delays of less than five minutes are expected. At all times, users should anticipate large steel plates across the path and use caution while crossing them.
- The two right lanes of westbound I-90 at the East Channel Bridge will close from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. so crews can replace two expansion joints under the bicycle/pedestrian path.
I-405 Bellevue to Bothell:
- Up to three lanes of southbound I-405 between Northeast 85th Street and Northeast 70th Street will close starting at 7 p.m. for grinding and lane restriping work. All lanes will be open by 5 a.m.
- For all other lane and ramp closures on I-405 Bellevue to Bothell, please see our Construction Update Report.
SR 520 Bellevue to Redmond: For all closures on our SR 520 Bellevue to Redmond paving project, please see our Construction Update Report.
**DRIVER ALERT SR 520 Bridge**: All lanes of westbound SR 520 between 92nd Avenue Northeast and Montlake Boulevard will close nightly from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. for concrete pouring work. The 84th Avenue Northeast ramp to westbound SR 520 will also be closed during those hours. The right lane of westbound SR 520 from the east highrise to Montlake will be closed from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m.
**DRIVER ALERT SR 522 Monroe**:
- The SR 522 ramp to eastbound US 2 will be closed around-the-clock from 8 p.m. Monday, July 28 to 12:01 a.m. Thursday, August 21 for bridge repaving. Drivers will follow a short detour to access US 2.
- A single lane of 164th Street at the SR 522 interchange will be closed from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. for utility and drainage work.
- A single lane of SR 522 from Fales/Echo Lake Road to US 2 will be closed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. for paving work.
Monday, July 28: Sounders vs. L.A. Galaxy, 7 p.m., CenturyLink Field.
Check current conditions on the mountain passes.