Prequalify to bid on contracts
Please direct your questions and submittals to:
Kari Beardslee, Contractor Prequalification
Phone: (360) 705-7837
Fax: (360) 705-6966
Our prequalification analyst is responsible for the prequalification of contractors to bid as a
prime on WSDOT highway construction projects.
Prequalification regulations we all must follow
Apply for contractor prequalification with WSDOT
- Download the Standard Questionnaire & Financial Statement form (pdf 593 kb), which includes being added to small works, if desired.
- Should you be
unable to print the questionnaire you may send your company name, address, and telephone number
with a request for a hard copy to email@example.com.
- Submit the completed, executed and signed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no fee for
Renewal letter sent to company will indicate if this form is acceptable. A Standard Questionnaire
is required every third year of renewal.
Only for prequal renewal:
- Download the contractor prequalification Supplemental Questionnaire & Financial Statement form
(pdf 173kb) Updated 2/16/15.
- Contractors who are renewing or need to submit additional
information to WSDOT regarding structural changes (e.g., officer, ownership, incorporation, etc.) need to use the Standard Questionnaire & Financial Statement form (pdf 593 kb).
- Please review the forms carefully as you may be required to submit the Standard Questionnaire
and Financial Statement form. If you are unsure of which form you need to use, please contact Kari
Beardslee at (360) 705-7837.
Small Works, projects estimated less than $300.000
Additional forms you may need
Currently Prequalified Contractors
The prequalification status of contractors on the Contract Prequalification list (pdf 81 kb) is
subject to change at any time.