Current toll facilities
Washington currently has three toll facilities.
Future Tolling Planning
Learn more about the I-90 tolling study, Columbia River Crossing tolling and I-405/SR 167 Eastside Corridor tolling. You can also visit the future tolling planning page for a complete list of corridors under tolling consideration.
Each facility has different toll rates. Visit toll rates page for more details. Visit toll rate setting process page to learn more about how toll rates are decided.
Ways to pay the tolls
You do not need an account or vehicle pass to use a tolled bridge. However, the easiest and least expensive way to pay is with a Good To Go! Pass Account. Choose the option that’s best for you.
1. Good To Go! Pass Account - best option for commuters
- Open a pre-paid account and purchase a vehicle pass
- Pay the lowest toll rate
2. Pay By Plate Account
- Open a pre-paid account and register your license plate number. No vehicle pass needed
- Extra 25-cent per toll than the Good To Go! pass rate
3. Pay By Mail
- No account or vehicle pass necessary
- Simply drive across a toll facility; we will mail you a toll bill within 14 days of crossing
- Most expensive way to pay
4. Short Term Account – best option for visitors and rental car drivers
- Must be opened with 72 hours of crossing the bridge
- Open an account to charge tolls directly to your debit or credit card
- Valid for up to 14 days and then it automatically closes
5. Commercial Account
- For businesses and individuals with more than six vehicles
6. Government Agency Account
- For federal and state agencies, local governments and transit
7. Unregistered Pass Account
- No identifying personal information is stored online
- Must open this account in person at any Good To Go! customer service center
Drivers using a rental car can open a Short Term Account to pay their toll within 72 hours of crossing the SR 520 or Tacoma Narrows bridges. We recommend you check with your rental car agency to review their policy regarding tolls if you plan to travel a tolled bridge in a rental car.
SR 167 HOT Lanes
To use SR 167 HOT lanes as a solo driver, you must open a Good To Go! pre-paid account and install a pass in your vehicle prior to your first trip. Visit SR 167 HOT lanes page to learn more.
Don’t know what Good To Go! is?
Visit Good To Go! website to learn more.
Toll bills and Notice of Civil Penalty
Pay toll bill online or visit toll bill guide to learn more about toll bills and your options.
Notice of Civil Penalty
Pay civil penalty online or visit civil penalty guide to learn about Notice of Civil Penalty.
Why Tolling in Washington State?
Tolling is an innovative tool for easing congestion and funding major transportation projects.
Questions about tolling?
Visit Library and Publications page for tolling related documents and publications or email us at email@example.com .