WSDOT online manuals and publications can be downloaded and printed without charge. Online manuals are provided in .pdf format.
WSDOT employees need to place orders through WSDOT Printing Services using the following order form.
Contractors, consultants, local agencies, and the general public can obtain printed copies of WSDOT’s most requested manuals and publications from the Washington State Department of Printing’s myFULFILLMENT. WSDOT no longer sells printed manuals or publications.
Ordering from the Department of Printing's secure website is simple:
- Go to the Department of Printing’s myFULFILLMENT.
- Set up an account by entering an email address and password.
- Select Shop by Agency.
- Choose Department of Transportation from the alphabetical list of agencies.
- Select the products you wish to purchase, add them to your cart, and complete your transaction with a credit card.
- Bookmark the myFULFILLMENT portal page for quick access in the future.
The following manuals are available for purchase from myFULFILLMENT:
- Bridge Design Manual M 23-50
- Bridge List M 23-09
- Construction Manual M 41-01
- Design Manual M 22-01 (Volumes 1 and 2)
- Environmental Procedures Manual M 31-11
- Highway Engineering Field Formulas M 22-24
- Highway Engineering Field Tables 1984 M 22-23
- Hydraulics Manual M 23-03
- Local Agency Guidelines M 36-63
- Materials Manual M 46-01
- Plans Preparation Manual M 22-31
- Standard Plans M 21-01
- Standard Specifications M 41-10
- Traffic Manual M 51-02
- Work Zone Traffic Control Guidelines M 54-44
Go to the Publications Services Manual Index.