Colman Dock ferry access
The SR 99 Tunnel and Elliott Bay Seawall projects continue to affect ferry access and traffic patterns on Alaskan Way near Colman Dock in Seattle. On most days, construction will not have an effect upon ferry access.
- Drivers heading to a ferry enter Colman Dock from northbound or southbound Alaskan Way at Yesler Way.
- Four-hour parking is available in the lot between Columbia and Marion streets. Drivers can enter this lot from Alaskan Way at Columbia Street.
- Additional four-hour parking is located along the waterfront north of Marion Street.
- Passenger pickup and drop-off locations are on the west side of Alaskan Way between Columbia and Marion streets, and in the lot between Columbia Street and Yesler Way.
Pedestrians and bicyclists:
- Pedestrian can enter Colman Dock at Marion and Columbia streets, via the Marion Street pedestrian bridge or the multi-use path on the west side of Alaskan Way.
- Bicyclists enter the ferry terminal at Yesler Way.
If you have questions about Elliott Bay Seawall Project construction, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-618-8584.