Crews will reduce SR 99 to one lane in each direction between the Aurora Bridge and Highland Drive from 8 p.m. Friday to 11 a.m. Saturday.
- Drivers should use caution as buses will also be stopping in this lane during the closure.
Monday, Jan. 18 through mid-February
- Median lanes close in both directions between the Aurora Bridge and just north of Mercer Street.
- An additional lane will close at night and during several weekends including Jan. 23-24.
- All traffic may use the southbound bus-only lane during the first phase of this work. Drivers should use caution since buses will travel – and stop – in the outside lane with other vehicle traffic.
Mid-February through early March
- Median lanes reopen. Northbound lanes reopen.
- The southbound right lane will be closed near Comstock Street.
- An additional southbound lane may close at night.