Beginning 7 p.m. Friday, March 27 until 5 a.m. Monday, March 30
- Seattle Public Utilities crews will close two northbound lanes and one southbound lane of SR 99 between Ward Street and Highland Drive from 7 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday.
- WSDOT and SDOT contractor crews will close SR 99 in both directions between the south end of the Battery Street Tunnel and Valley Street from 10 p.m. Friday until 5 a.m. Monday.
- Crews will close the westbound mainline of I-90 between Bellevue Way and Seattle from 11 p.m. Friday until 5 a.m. Monday. Traffic will be detoured to the express lanes during this time.
- The only westbound access to Mercer Island will be via East Mercer Way. There are no westbound exits to Mercer Island from the express lanes.
- Drivers wishing to travel from Mercer Island to Seattle should enter the express lanes at 77th Avenue Southeast or Island Crest Way.
- The following ramps will also be closed during this time:
- The westbound I-90 exit ramp to northbound and southbound Rainier Avenue South.
- The southbound I-405 HOV ramp to westbound I-90.
Saturday, March 28
Crews will close the two left lanes in the southbound direction and two right lanes in the northbound direction on the Aurora Bridge from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday, March 28 and Sunday, March 29
- Crews will close SR 99 in both directions between South Spokane Street and the Battery Street Tunnel from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. each day for a scheduled inspection of the Alaskan Way Viaduct.