- Crews have closed the access to northbound SR 99 from westbound Harrison Street around the clock. Drivers should use John or Thomas streets.
- SDOT crews will close one southbound SR 99 lane at the south end of the Battery Street Tunnel from 3:30 a.m. until about 5 p.m. The on- and off-ramps will remain open.
Crews will close SR 99 between Western Avenue and Valley Street from 10 p.m. Friday to 11 p.m. Saturday. Details below:
- All lanes of northbound SR 99 will be closed during this time.
- One single, left lane of southbound SR 99 between Valley and Thomas streets will be closed during this time.
- There will also be a short-term full closure of southbound SR 99 between Valley and Thomas streets lasting about six hours.