Last update: 12:26 p.m. Monday, March 10, 2014
This information changes frequently. Please check back often. Travelers can also call 5-1-1 for real-time traffic and weather updates.
I-5 express lanes schedule changes
Mileposts: 165.29 to 172.43
Get the regular express lanes schedule.
Last update: 12:26 p.m., 3/10
I-5: Seattle Expansion Joint Replacement - Phase Two #8508
Mileposts: 164.0 to 165.75
Aleta Borschowa, Project Engineer, 206-768-5862
- Friday, March 14 to the morning of Monday, March 17 - All but one lane of the southbound I-5 collector-distributor between the Washington State Convention Center and I-90 will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday through 5 a.m. Monday for expansion joint replacement work.
- During the closure the following ramps will be closed:
- The on-ramps from Spring and James streets to southbound I-5.
- The off-ramp from Dearborn Street.
Last update: 6:11 p.m. 3/4
I-5: Seattle Sign Structure Replacement #8405
Mileposts: 164.0 to 170.15
Hien Trinh , Project Engineer, 206-768-5601
- Thursday, March 6 to the morning of Friday, March 7 - Up to two lanes of northbound I-5 will close at James Street for construction work. The first lane will close at 9 p.m., the second at 11 p.m. All lanes will reopen by 5 a.m.