Last update: 8:15 a.m. Thursday, May 26, 2016
This information changes frequently. Please check back often. Travelers can also call 5-1-1 for real-time traffic and weather updates.
Last update: 7:20 a.m. 5/9
I-5: Express Lanes Schedule Changes
Get the regular express lanes schedule
- No changes are scheduled.
Last update: 8:10 a.m. 5/25
I-5: SB S 320th St to Duwamish River Bridge - Concrete Pavement Rehab - #8816
Mileposts: 142.76 - 156.71
Mike Askarian, WSDOT Project Engineer, 206-768-5861
Get project information
- Monday, May 23, to Friday, May 27 - Up to four left lanes of southbound I-5 from South 200th Street to South 272nd Street will be closed nightly for pavement grinding work beginning with left one lane at 8 p.m. All lanes will reopen by noon.
- Monday, May 23, to Friday, May 27 - Up to four right lanes of southbound I-5 from South 288th Street to South 320th Street will be closed nightly for concrete panel replacement work beginning with right one lane at 8 p.m. All lanes will reopen by noon.
Last update: 4:30 p.m. 5/14
I-5: Tukwila Archie Condiga Bridge Repair Work
Andrea Flatley, WSDOT Communications, 206-440-4457
- Until further notice - A single lane of South 129th Street at I-5 is closed around the clock for bridge repair work. Signals will alternate traffic through the open lane.
Last update: 3:20 p.m. 5/5
I-5: Seattle Bridge Inspection Work
Justin Fujioka, WSDOT Communications, 206-440-4473
- Tuesday, June 14 - One lane of the northbound I-5 express lanes off-ramp to Northeast 103rd Street/1st Avenue Northeast will be closed from 1 to 2 p.m. for bridge inspection work.