Last update: 5:52 a.m. Monday, Sept. 15, 2014
This information changes frequently. Please check back often. If a state route is not listed, there are no scheduled closures at this time, although emergency closures may still occur.
Travelers can also call 5-1-1 for real-time traffic and weather updates.
Last update: 5:53 a.m. 9/15
SR 18: Tiger Mountain maintenance
John Stecher, WSDOT maintenance, 206-949-8996
- Monday, September 15: The right lane of westbound SR 18 just east of Tiger Mountain Summit will be closed from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. for cleanup of an earlier diesel spill.
Last update: 5:14 p.m. 8/29
I-5: SR 18 to South 288th Street seismic retrofit #8565
Mileposts: 142.00 - 145.82
Aleta Borschowa, Project Engineer, 206-768-5862
Get project information
There may be closures on I-5 for this project.
- There are currently only shoulder closures on this project.
DOWNTOWN SEATTLE/SODO construction closures
- Our Seattle/SODO page lists all closures and construction on state highways and city streets in Seattle, and near the stadiums, international district, and ferry terminals.
SR 99: Shoreline’s Aurora Corridor Project, N. 192nd St. – N. 205th St.
City of Shoreline, 206-801-2485
Get project information
- Through Dec. 2014: Temporary lanes are striped and traffic is shifted east on Aurora Avenue (SR 99) between N. 192nd and N. 205th Streets.
Last update: 1:12 p.m., 9/5
SR 161: Maintenance - Sign work
Jim Stonecipher, WSDOT maintenance, 206-440-5127
- Wednesday, Sept. 10 – The right lane of northbound SR 161 at 363rd Place South will close from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for maintenance work.
Last update: 10:30 a.m. 9/3
SR 164: High Point St. to Watson St. N Paving and Signalization #8583
Mileposts: 13.57 - 15.13
Hien Trinh, Project Engineer, 206-768-5601
Get Project information
- Tuesday, Sept. 2 to the morning of Friday, Sept. 5 - Eastbound and Westbound SR 164 between Highpoint Street and SR 410 will experience shoulder closures for curb ramp repair daily from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Last update: 5:18 p.m. 8/29
SR 167: Sign maintenance
Mileposts: 26.38 - 14.36
Louis Cannizzaro, WSDOT signals, 206-442-2118
- Saturday, Sept. 13 to the morning of Sunday, Sept. 14 - The HOT lane of northbound and southbound SR 167 between SR 18 and I-405 will close from 8 p.m. to 7 a.m. for overhead sign maintenance.
Last update: 5:19 p.m. 8/29
SR 410: Enumclaw Golf Course Vicinity to National Park Gate - BST
Mileposts: 26 - 57.5
Moe Davari, Project Engineer, 509-222-2402
- No work is currently scheduled for this project.