WSDOT Highway Maintenance oversees the day-to-day needs of maintaining our state's highway system. Our job is to maintain the highway infrastructure in good working order, keep people safe, and goods moving 24-hours-a-day, 365-days-a-year.
For state highway roadway maintenance issues, see below for the closest WSDOT maintenance office. For repairs on city or county roads, contact your city or county government.
Local, Regional and Statewide Maintenance Offices
- Eastern Region: Adams, Ferry, Lincoln, Pend Oreille, Spokane, Stevens, and Whitman counties
- North Central Region: Chelan, Douglas, Grant, and Okanogan counties
- Northwest Region: Island, King, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish and Whatcom counties
- Olympic Region: Clallam, Grays Harbor, Jefferson, Kitsap, Mason, Pierce and Thurston counties
- South Central Region: Asotin, Benton, Columbia, Franklin, Garfield, Kittitas, Walla Walla and Yakima counties
- Southwest Region: Clark, Cowlitz, Klickitat, Lewis, Pacific, Skamania and Wahkiakum counties
- Headquarters Maintenance Office (Statewide or top-level issues)