Working copies of the payment request form (Excel 4.0 format)
Most WSDOT forms, including the funding forms, can be downloaded as part of the WSDOT eForms Package.
NEW Progress Billing Process
Effective summer 2015, all local agencies with agreements through Local Programs will be required to submit progress billings directly to WSDOT Headquarters Local Programs. All agencies requesting reimbursement through WSDOT Local Programs please send an email with the progress billing, applicable attachments, statements, etc., to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule for implementing this new process is as follows and progress billings need to be submitted using the NEW Federal Aid Progress Billing Form:
- June 1st – For local agencies located in WSDOT’s South Central & Southwest Regions
- July 1st – For local agencies located in WSDOT’s Eastern, North Central & Olympic Regions
- August 1st – For local agencies located in WSDOT’s Northwest Region
With this new process the additional requirements are as follows:
- A project’s FIRST progress billing requires the local agency submit the back-up documentation to support the reimbursement request.
- A project’s FINAL progress billing requires a final summary of all project costs using the NEW Final Project Summary Form.
For agencies who submit hard copies, the progress billings and additional documentation as required above will need to be sent to:
WSDOT Local Programs
PO Box 47390
Olympia, WA 98504-7390
To ensure timely processing of the progress billings, please refer to the Local Agency Guidelines (LAG) manual Chapter 23 for completing the progress billings accurately and completely. Any billings that need adjustments made will be returned to the local agency for correction, prior to processing.
For questions please contact Jodie Vosse at (360) 705-7374 or email@example.com