The Environmental Classification Summary (ECS) form is part of an important part of a Local Agency’s NEPA documentation for Documented Categorical Exclusions. An electronic copy of the ECS form can be downloaded from the web link below.
First start with:
Local Programs ECS Guidebook (ECS form date 1/12) (pdf 2.53Mb) - For detailed information about how to complete your ECS form.
Only versions of the ECS form dated January 2012 or later will be accepted. Please note two things: (1) The WSDOT eForms package is required. The package contains the runtime engine, that allows you to use the form. The eForms package is released about once a year, however the ECS form may be updated before a new eForms package is released. (2) Please be sure to check to see if there is an updated form.
(1) Get the latest WSDOT eForms Package (ECS form date 1/12)
This is a self contained Filemaker Pro runtime application containing all WSDOT forms. Download this file to your machine then:
- Unzip the download
Run the file that you just downloaded, DOTeForms_310.exe
Click the "Unzip" button in the WinZip Self-Extractor window
- Run the Form Application
In C:\WSDOT_Forms\DOTeForms_3.10 run DOTeForms.exe file
Agree to the licensing terms for the first use.
- Select the Form
Select the "Local Agency Forms" button (yellow)
Select the form, "140-100 EF, Local Agency Environmental Classification Summary"
(2) Get the latest Filemaker ECS Form (ECS form date 1/12)
This form is included in the above download of the total eForms package. If your current form has become corrupt or out-dated, you can download a replacement copy. This version will only work with the current package listed above.
Warning: this will overwrite any data you have previously entered and saved in your ECS form.
- Save to Disk: 140-100-LocalAgencyEnvironmentalClassificationSummary.E11 (FileMaker Pro Form 286kb) the blank ECS Form.
- Delete or rename current 140-100-LocalAgencyEnvironmentalClassificationSummary.E11 file in the C:\WSDOT_Forms\DOTeForms_3.11\eForms directory
- Place new downloaded copy 140-100-LocalAgencyEnvironmentalClassificationSummary.E11 file in the C:\WSDOT_Forms\DOTeForms_3.11\eForms directory.
List of all the individual eForm offered by WSDOT
For technical help and assistance with downloading and running the ECS form place contact the H&LP Information Technology Systems Specialist.