Last updated: 12:16 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 20, 2014
Find closures affecting your route
**DRIVER ALERT SR 99 Seattle**
A single lane in each direction of SR 99 from Ward Street to Comstock Street will be closed around the clock until 5 p.m. Friday, Nov. 21, while Seattle Public Utilities does emergency sewer repairs. Drivers should expect significant delays through the work zone. You can read more about the emergency closure on SDOT's website.
Check back Friday after 7 a.m. for the latest daytime closure information.
- Up to three right lanes of northbound I-5 from Northeast 165th Street to SR 104 will be closed from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. for concrete panel replacement.
- The ramp from Northeast 175th Street to northbound I-5 will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for concrete panel replacement.
- The ramp from northbound I-5 to SR 104 will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for concrete panel replacement.
I-90 Seattle: One lane of the westbound I-90 off-ramp to 4th Avenue South will be closed from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. for Seattle Department of Transportation work.
I-405 Bellevue to Kirkland: For all lane and ramp closures on I-405 from Bellevue to Kirkland, please see our Construction Update Report.
SR 520 Bellevue: A single lane in each direction of SR 520 near 92nd Avenue will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for electrical work.
SR 520 Bridge: The right lane of westbound SR 520 from the west highrise to Foster Island will be closed from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. for work trestle deliveries.
SR 522 Monroe:
- The ramp from 164th Street/Main Street to wesbound SR 522 will be closed from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. for paving work.
- A single lane of SR 522 from the Snohomish River Bridge to US 2 will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for roadwork. A pilot car will lead traffic through the open lane.
SR 527 Bothell: The right lane of southbound SR 527 from 217th Street Southeast to 220th Street Southeast will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for electrical work.
Thursday, Nov. 20: Pacific Marine Expo, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., CenturyLink Field Event Center.
Check current conditions on the mountain passes.