Last updated: 5:41 a.m. Thursday, July 31, 2014
Find closures affecting your route
SR 9 Lake Stevens: The ramp from SR 9 to westbound US 2 will be closed from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. for paving work. A detour will be in place.
**DRIVER ALERT I-90 Bridge/Express Lanes**: For I-90 bridge and ramp closures related to the Seafair Airshow, please see this blog.
SR 203 Monroe to Carnation: A single lane of SR 203 from Monroe to Carnation will be closed from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. for a variety of roadwork. Traffic will be flagged through the work zone.
SR 410 Enumclaw: Motorists can expect one lane flagger controlled traffic with delays of 15 minutes during daylight hours on SR 410 east of Enumclaw for chip seal work.
SR 530 Oso: Traffic will be flagged through in both directions of SR 530 in Oso from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. to allow trucks to load and unload material. Wait times have typically been about 5 minutes.
**DRIVER ALERT I-90 East Channel Bridge**:
- The northbound and southbound I-405 ramps to westbound I-90 will close from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. for expansion joint repair. Drivers will be detoured east on I-90 to 150th Avenue Southeast and then re-enter westbound I-90.
- The Bellevue Way Southeast on-ramp to westbound I-90 will close from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. for expansion replacement. All drivers will be detoured to the HOV ramp.
- The I-90 cyclist/pedestrian trail may close for up to five minutes at a time from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. for expansion joint replacement work. Users will be stopped at the work zone and then either escorted through or a flagger will direct them to proceed. Delays of less than five minutes are expected. At all times, users should anticipate large steel plates across the path and use caution while crossing them.
- The two right lanes of westbound I-90 at the East Channel Bridge will close from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. so crews can replace two expansion joints under the bicycle/pedestrian path.
I-405 Bellevue to Bothell:
- Up to three lanes of southbound I-405 between Northeast 85th Street and Northeast 70th Street will close starting at 7 p.m. for grinding and lane restriping work. All lanes will be open by 5 a.m.
- Up to three lanes of southbound I-405 between I-5 in Lynnwood and SR 527 will close starting at 7 p.m. for lane striping work. All lanes will be open by 5 a.m.
- Up to three left lanes of southbound I-405 will close from SR 520 to Southeast 8th Street from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. for survey work.
- For all other lane and ramp closures on I-405 Bellevue to Bothell, please see our Construction Update Report.
SR 520 Bellevue:
- The northbound I-405 on-ramp to westbound SR 520 will close from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for survey work.
- A single lane of eastbound SR 520 at I-405 will close from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for survey work.
SR 520 Bridge: The right lane of westbound SR 520 between the east highrise and Montlake Boulevard will close from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. for concrete pouring work.
**DRIVER ALERT SR 522 Monroe**:
- The SR 522 ramp to eastbound US 2 will be closed around-the-clock from 8 p.m. Monday, July 28 to 12:01 a.m. Thursday, August 21 for bridge repaving. Drivers will follow a short detour to access US 2.
- A single lane of 164th Street at the SR 522 interchange will be closed from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. for utility and drainage work.
- A single lane of SR 522 from Fales/Echo Lake Road to US 2 will be closed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. for paving work.
SR 527 Bothell: Up to three lanes in either direction of SR 527 from I-405 to SR 524 will be closed from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. for grinding and paving work. Up to two lanes in either direction of 214th/217th/220th St. SE will also be closed. Lanes will start closing at 9 p.m.
Thursday, July 31: Storm vs. Indiana Fever, 7 p.m., KeyArena.
Check current conditions on the mountain passes.