Last updated: 8:08 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 2, 2014
Find closures affecting your route
**DRIVER ALERT SR 18 Auburn**: A jackknifed trailer has both lanes of eastbound SR 18 near Peasley Canyon Road blocked. Traffic is slowly moving through on the left shoulder. Drivers should avoid the area is possible and can use eastbound 320th Street (which becomes Peasley Canyon) to SR 18 to get around.
I-5 Stanwood: The right lane of northbound I-5 north of Stanwood/Bryant Road will be closed from 7 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. for camera maintenance work.
SR 164 Enumclaw: Eastbound and Westbound SR 164 between Highpoint Street and SR 410 will experience shoulder closures for curb ramp repair from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
SR 530 Oso: Drivers should expect periodic flagging of both directions of SR 530 in Oso from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. for a variety of work. Typical wait time has been about 10 minutes.
I-5 Seattle: Up to three right lanes of southbound I-5 between Northeast 185th Street and Northeast 117th Street will close from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for concrete panel work. The ramps to and from southbound I-5 to Northeast 175th Street will also be closed during those hours.
SR 9 Lake Stevens: Drivers should be prepared for single-lane closures on SR 9 near 32nd Street Southeast from 8:30 p.m. to 5 a.m. for road work. Traffic will be flagged through.
SR 9 Marysville: Drivers should be prepared for single-lane closures on SR 9 near 84th Street Northeast from 8:30 p.m. to 5 a.m. for work on a new roundabout. Traffic will be flagged through.
**DRIVER ALERT SR 99 Seattle**:
- All northbound lanes between S. Spokane Street and S. Atlantic Street will be closed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. for pavement repair. The West Seattle Bridge on-ramp to northbound SR 99 will also be closed.
- Two of three southbound lanes between S. Atlantic Street and S. Spokane Street will be closed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. for pavement repair.
**DRIVER ALERT I-405 Bellevue to Lynnwood**:
- Up to four lanes of northbound I-405 between Northeast 85th Street and Northeast 124th Street will close starting at 7:30 p.m. The first lane will open at 4:30 a.m. The second lane will open at 6 a.m. The third lane will open at 7 a.m. and all lanes will be open by noon.
- For ramp closures, please see our Construction Update Report.
SR 520 Bellevue: The eastbound SR 520 off-ramp to 124th Avenue Northeast will close from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for permanent striping. This work is weather dependent.
SR 522 Monroe:
- The ramps from 164th Street Southeast to westbound SR 522 and from westbound SR 522 to 164th Street Southeast will be closed from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. for road work.
- The ramp from eastbound SR 522 to 164th Street Southeast will be closed from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. for drainage work.
- For other lane and ramp closures, please see our Construction Update Report.
Check current conditions on the mountain passes.