The Bridge and Structures Office provides the full range of structural engineering services required to provide safe, economical and reliable structures for Washington's transportation system, which includes nearly 3,100 existing vehicular bridges and typically 18 new bridges per year.
WSDOT is known for its bridge design and bridge inspection technical expertise. Our professional staff is motivated and trained to design the optimum solutions for the highly complex and challenging projects we deliver and to preserve our large and valuable inventory of existing bridges and structures.
- Bridge Folio - Concrete filled Steel Tubes (pdf, 806kb)
- Bridge Folio - Shape Memory Alloy and Engineered Cementitious Composite (pdf, 630kb)
- Bridge Folio - Bridge Innovation (pdf, 453kb)
- Bridge Folio - Seismic Lifeline Routes (pdf, 639kb)
- Bridge Folio - Accelerated Bridge Construction (pdf, 747kb)
- Bridge Folio - Excellence & Innovation in Design (pdf, 371kb)
- Bridge Folio - Bridge Scour Mitigation Program (pdf 2.7mb)
- Bridge Folio - Security Fencing (pdf, 1.12kb)
- Bridge Folio - Skagit River Bridge Emergency (pdf, 471kb)
- Bridge Folio - US 97, Satus Creek Bridge (pdf, 748kb)
- Bridge Folio - Highways for Life (pdf, 1.06mb)